Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tarot

Last night was the first night of the Tarot class I am taking at The Bead Angel in Evansville, IN. Our teacher is Theo Kostaridis and there are four other students taking the class besides me. 

So for class we are all using the Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot cards. These cards are beautiful. The artwork is amazing. Now I'm a proud advocate of shopping local whenever possible so I bought my deck through The Bead Angel, but pop over to Amazon for a bit just to see what this deck looks like...
Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot

Angel Tarot Cards
Image of box for Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot borrowed from Amazon.

OK so more about class...
I was very nervous before hand. I wasn't sure how many people would be there and who they would be. Meeting new people is always a little stressful for me. But at the same time I was also comforted with the thought of knowing these were like-minded individuals and that I wasn't going to have to hide the "weird" part of me.

Everyone was warm and inviting and sincere. There was a great amount of sharing and encouragement. It was an incredibly uplifting experience.

I'm super excited about the remainder of this class and will probably be a little sad to see it end.


























No comments:

Post a Comment