Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 3 - Strength

Today is day 3 of homework for the Tarot class I am attending at The Bead Angle. 

And what do you know? I did not pull the Ego card today. YAY!

Today my card is Strength. 

I pulled my card early this morning and I've looked at it throughout the day. I am not sure exactly how it relates to my day just yet. 

I'm looking to see what imagery in the card stands out the most to me today. The colors yellow/gold in Archangel Ariel's wings and purple from the halo and shield of the angel. Also in the distance there is a tunnel that seems to be pulling me in.  The color purple surrounds the tunnel and gold lights the way inside the tunnel.

From what I find online the color gold symbolizes wisdom and purple symbolizes spiritual fulfillment. Perhaps the tunnel represents the spiritual journey I am on and the shield symbolizes the inner strength I will need for this journey.

I wonder if the message I should gain from this card is that I will gain knowledge and spiritual fulfillment on the journey I am undertaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment