Friday, January 11, 2013

Motivation

Have any of you ever been drug so far down into a rut you feel like you're never going to get out again?
Awe well welcome to my world. 

So what do you do to get out of the funk?

Some have suggested that I:
  • change my diet
  • practice breathing exercises
  • try diet pills or energy enhancers
  • drink coffee
  • do drugs
  • meditate
  • exercise
  • smoke a cigerette
I used to smoke. Quitting was horrible. 
Drugs are out of the question!!
If you've ever seen me after I've taken a diet pill or "energy enhancer" you'd understand PART of the reason illicit drugs are out the question. LOL
I do drink coffee, Mt Dew, and tea. Caffeine doesn't have much effect on me until I cross the line and have too much. Then you see me like I am after taking diet pills or energy supplements.

Now I have changed my diet before and noticed a significant shift in energy. Oh how I love to eat! Diet change is super hard to stick to. 
 
My question is has anyone who is reading this ever noticed a shift in energy by meditation, breathing exercises, or regular physical exercise?
Leave me a comment. Tell what you did and how it changed your energy level.

Blessings in Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment