Monday, February 18, 2013

Missed my Valentine's Day post Oooops

Valentine's Day has come and gone again. 
How did you celebrate this special day?

My sister brought me my favorite- a box of chocolates.
Chocolate--yummy feel good food! 
My momma watched my youngest, who was home with the sickies, and my guy took me to lunch. 
We had some good down-home cooking at a local restaurant.
And of course I bought the kiddies some V-Day candies.
Gave my momma her favorite perfume.
And made my famous No Bakes for my sister and her family and my guy. 
I think they are more addicted to my No Bakes than I am to chocolate. 
But I got something a little different this year. 
Remember my "Love You" post?
I love flowers! 
I bought myself a bouquet of pink and white daises.
I'd take a pic and post but they are all droopy and look a little sad now. 
That's not all though...

I reserved my cabin! 
I am going to be spending a weekend by myself in this gorgeous cabin!
www.ohiorivercabins.com Hideaway
I have a deep love of nature! It grounds me. 
What better way to love myself than to take a weekend to unwind and release all the negativity that gets bottled up inside. Not only is this park nestled in the Hoosier National Forest but it also sits right on the Ohio River. Oh and did I mention I have access to my own private hot tub?! 
This trip is going to be amazing!

I truly hope every one of you had a magical, love filled Valentine's Day too!
Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment